Sunday, June 15, 2008

Travelling - Denise Gol

Hi!
Guess where i`m writing from- an Internet café in Brasil!I'm sailing around the world. Arrived here yesterday, and it semms to be a great place. It´s so fabulous. The water´s hot, very hot, but yesterday when I arrived here, there was a strong rain and the boat moved a lot.

Brasil is more beutiful, I´m in Cataratas; I believe that it is the eighth wonder of the world.
I love this place and I´m relaxing.

Have to finish- I am going to Rio de Janerio.
I am going to stay in Cataratas for another five hours, then I am going to continue with competicion. I´ll write again from there.

Love

Ellen.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Denise: this is not what you were supposed to write about. Please read the task in unit 5 again. Remember you should "Imagine you are Ellen...".
Re-write and hand in by Friday 27th.