Thursday, June 19, 2008

Email by Jessi Gor

Hi!
Guess where I'm writing from - an Internet café because I'm staying in San Francisco for 5 hours! Arrived here in the morning, and it seems to be a great place. It's so beautiful. The weather's cold with cloudy all day but I am sure the weather is going to be better in a few minutes. I have just back of Lombard street that is a street with the most beautiful flowers around.
A little while ago I returned from dinner, I went to Mc Donals because I missed the hamburguer! Here the people are very kind but in the street there are many people that are crazy and I am afraid but I needed the people because this days I was alone in the boat. I am going to tell you a thing that happened yesterday at the night. While I was eating some provicion, started to rain and the boat started to move a lot. I was very nervous but fortunautely was raining less until stop the rain.
Tomorrow I am going to go to Los Angeles, I am going to stop for ten hours because I have to visit my aunt. I was talking with he and he said that the place it's fabolous.
Well, now I have to go because I don't have more time. I hope can write another email tomorrow or day after tomorrow.
I miss you, see you soon.
Ellen MacArthur.

Oh! I forgot to say that here there a picture of Lombard street.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice letter Jessi but this is not what you were supposed to write about. Please read the task in unit 5 again. Remember you should "Imagine you are Ellen...".
Re-write and hand in by Friday 27th.