Sunday, June 22, 2008

E-Mail By Tomy Lav

Hi!

You won’t believe where I am writing from – a little bar in Rio Gallegos, Santa Cruz, Argentina! Arrived here two days ago and I think that this is a beautiful place because the mountains here are really wonderful. Coming here wasn’t in my plans but my boat had a malfunction and here there are many mechanics. The weather is very cold but this won’t stop my trip.
I have been traveling for three weeks. My original idea is to go from Brazil to Chile, before come here I overcamed a terrible storms there my boat broke. I suppose I will be on my boat in two or three days, it depends of mechanic. This is not my better trip because I am feeling very lonely, I don’t know why :-(. But something that helps me is the beautiful landscape here there are big mountains and the Perito Moreno’s Glacier is fantastic!
I am writing you again when I am in Chile; Answer me as soon as possible.

Love

Ellen

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Good work! Please check some language mistakes, such as:
Coming here...
here there are...
my trip
I overcame a terrible storm
lonely
Correct, print and hand in before Friday 27th.
Well done!