Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Friend Federico By Tomy "negro" Lav...

I have known my best friend Federico for thirteen years, when I was two. Since that we have been best friends because we have the same likes, for example we like listening rock and roll or playing football. Since 2000 all winter holydays I have gone to his home, and there we play computer games, listen a lot of music.

Two years ago my best friend Federico invited me to go on holyday with him. We went to Mar del Plata and we had a fantastic time, all nights we went to the disco and we bumped into with a lot of people. At the morning his parents went to the beach but we were sleeping. However at de evening we went to the beach and spending time with his parents.

Last year Federico moved to South Africa because his father got a job as ecologist, on one hand I am sad because I haven’t seen him for eleven month, but on the other hand I am happy because his father gets a good job. However I am communicated by e-mail and letters.

Tomy

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice story. You have some language (listen to, etc.) and spelling (holiday, etc) mistakes, please check them.
Correct, print and hand in.
Well done!