Friday, June 6, 2008

My Friend Katy

I have known my friend Katy for a long time, since we had 10 years old. We first met was in our holidays in Miramar, when she invited me to play voleyball in the beach with her team, because i was alone very bored.
We have begun to go out all nights together and we continued playing on the beach with the team. We have made good friends, and have had some fun time during the summer.
Last year she invited me to go holidays with her family two weeks , it was fantastic. I have known her friends and we have made a incredible voleyball`s team. Katy and me loved sitting in front the sea in the afternoon, we have taken a lof of photos. In the morning we got up late and after the breakfast we went to the beach.

A week ago I organized her a sorprise party for her birthay, it was excellent!, she was very happy and thankful for the sorprise. There were all her friends and her family. We have had a fantastic time, because we sung and danced a lot, she recived a lot of beautiful presents!

We have lived near, but yesterday she moved to Scotland and we are so far now. We try to talk on the phone and write emails to keep in touch.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice story Maia. You have some language, specially tenses mistakes, check them and consult me if necessary. Good work, correct, print and hand in!