Thursday, June 5, 2008

A good friend by Jessi Gor


I have known my friend Sofia for a long time. We first met at Paula's house because we were celebrated her graduation five years ago. We found out that we both liked the same sport: the volley. So I invited Sofia to my house and we watched many matches of volley on TV. We were many hours and days together and for it now we are best friends.


Four years ago, Sofia's father invited me to watch the match Argentina-Spain with them in Mendoza. It was spectacular because Argentina won and after the match we saw the players of Argentina they signed autographs and took photos with us. After three months Sofia invited me to go to her field with her family, we spent one wonderful week. Sofia and I loved milking cows and we took a lot of photos with cows and had a lot of fun.


Two years ago Sofia and I went to Brazil on Christmas and we lived two weeks together. When we back to Buenos Aires received a bad new:Sofia is going to live to Canada because her father changed his job. My best friend and I were sad. Since she moved to Canada, we haven't seen, but we've talked on the phone and we've sent letters and we've written emails.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Very interesting story, good work!
Please, check some grammar mistakes (were celebrated, on Christmas, etc). Correct, print and hand in.