Monday, June 2, 2008

Images of Argentina

Introduction:
This report represent what is popular in Argentina. I interviewed fifteen of my friend and all the people in my family, someone by telephone and others in person.
The questions concerned food, free time , sport and music.

Findings:
Food:
The 90% of the parents in Argentina like barbecue
but the 90% of the teenagers in Argentina
like mc Donald’s.
The 10 % of parents and the 10 % of teenagers like eat pizza.
Free time:
90% of the people in Argentina in their
free time sleep because they don’t like studying
and work and they are very tired.
The other 10% of the people in Argentina do some
sport or other activity.
Sport:
Football is the most important sport in Argentina all
people like that sport. But there are others sports important
in Argentina like: basket, tennis, volley and hockey.
Music:
About three-quarters of my family prefer international
music but 90% of my friends like cumbia music and
the other 10% like rock music.

Conclusion:
The most surprising aspect of the report is the difference
of the parents and teenagers.
The other part of the report
is very common because I think very similar to my
friends and family.

No comments: