Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My friend Romina - Denise Gol

I have known my friend Romina for a long time. We first met at Juan`s house 4 years ago. We found out that we liked Arjona and danced, so I invited Romina to my house to listen to Ricardo Arjona and to dance. We have passed very well together, and now we are best friends.

Two year ago Romina`s parents invited me to go on holiday with them!, it was great.
We spent one week in Salta. We went to Cafayate, and The Quebrada de Humauaca, it`s very beautiful.
We took a lot of photos and had a lot of fun.


Last year Romina´s father changed his job, and they moved to Cordoba. Since then we haven´t seen each other very much, but we´ve talked on the phone and we´ve chated and we`ve written emails to each other.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice story!
Please, correct some language mistakes (listen to, we passed very well, etc.), print and hand in.
Good work!