Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Email

Hi!
Guess where I ´m writing from- I´m in a internet cafe in mexico! I arrive here today because my boat broke and I can´t continue.
Here is very beautiful, the people are very good, they are very friendly. At the evening y saw my cousing Hannah that live here. We went to diferents parks because we love the neithur.
The weithers of the internet cafe are very kind and offered me a lot of differents thinks to eat.
My idea is to leave mexico today but the day is very horrible and the weather forecast anouns a terrible storm.
I think I will leave mexico tomorrow . I´m sure the weather will be better.
I will write you again when I arrive to Brasil.
Love

Ellen

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.