Friday, June 6, 2008

My best friend Carlos by Paul (9) Nas

I have known my best friend Carlos since we started the primary school. We first met in the first class of mathematics when he told me the hour.
We have started to talk all of the classes and we have gone all fridays to the same restaurant with our familys. We have made the best friends in the world.
When the primary finished, he went to live to Chile and we haven´t seen for a long time.
Last year he invited me to stay on holidays with him and his family. We stayed in the beach together, we talked about all things, and we played in the football team of Macabi Chile and we won the cup of the most important ligue of Santiago de Chile.
In this year, we phone each other all the nights, we often chat in the computer and the friendship is very well. that´s great.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice story Paul, but be careful with the use of tenses. Consult me if necessary.
Correct, print and hand in.
Good work!