Monday, June 30, 2008

e-mail by Jonathan Milgram

Hi!

Guess where I am writing from – a hotel in Punta Cana! Arrived here two days ago, and it seems to be a great and beautiful place. It is a quite town. The weather is cold and rainy and I could not go the beach. I stay here because, when I was sailing, a strong storm attacked me. I must arrived to Mexico, I could not continue my trip. I will continue my expedition in few hours because the weather is changing.
I have been traveling for two weeks. I wanted to go from Argentina to Canada. If I make this record, I will be the champion and I will win the best boat!!.
I had bad luck because my boat was broken by the rain, I am going to go to mechanist to repair this.
I think that I have very problems with the weather and the boat, but I want to finish my idea, nothing will stop me!!.
Now I have to find a hotel to sleep and eat something, I have not slept since I started the trip.

Love, Ellen.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.