Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Friend Gemma

I have known my friend Gemma for a long time. I met her in Cordoba in our summer holidays on 2001. She was with her family and I was with my grandparents, so I was very bored and I was with Gemma all the time I could. We found out that we both like playing sports, but we neither, like painting. So I invited her for my club to play volleyball with my team.

Two years ago, she invited me a month to live with them in their house in a club in Lujan. It was fantastic, we played different sports and talk about our life, and we loved it.

A year ago, I was three weeks in bed, because I felt very bad and she came to see me every day. Four months ago her father lost his job and my father get him a job as a manager in his company.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice story, please check some language mistakes (in 2001, we neither, etc.), consult me if necessary.
Correct, print and hand in.
Well done!