Friday, June 20, 2008

E-MAIL

Hi!

You won’t believe where I am writing from- a hotel in London!!-Arrived here last night, and since then I had a very good weather, not so cold how I thank. It’s so fantastic and beautiful. I can see a bridge from my window and it’s so amazing see all the people walking in the morning. So, how you are thinking I am very well here and until now is the best place I see in my life, so I’m very happy.
I met my cousin this morning in a museum and we will be here until tomorrow night. I’ve been touring for a week and in 5 days I’ll be at home but we were touring for two weeks.
I have a few minutes more in the computer but I want to tell something that happened in my tour, in the Amsterdam’s airport, 4 days ago. The police supposed that I had a knife in my bag, and finally it was a pen with knife form. Yes, it’s curiously but is true! The most important is that I’m ok now when I am at home I tell the details.
Someone need the computer and I’m here for more than 30 minutes so I think I’ll write again on Wednesday, and today is Sunday. Answer me please,

Love,

Melody.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Nice letter Melody but this is not what you were supposed to write about. Please read the task in unit 5 again. Remember you should "Imagine you are Ellen...".
Re-write and hand in by Friday 27th.