Thursday, June 5, 2008

My friend Lucas by joni milgram.


I have known my friend lucas for a long time. I met him at a concert of the band "Callejeros" when this concert was finished. In the exit we talked about the band and their music. Then I invited lucas over to my place. In my house we listened to my Cds together and we had a fun time.

Lucas lived in Cordoba for ten years but he came to buenos aires in 2003. When he came we did a lot of things together:
We played football in the same team, we went to differents concerts of music and we met to talk evey days.
Three years ago our football team won a trip to israel to play against other clubs: Brazil, China, Colombia and Italy. We won all matches and the cup.

One year ago Lucas was sick and went to united states to recive an especial treatment. he had good luck because he didn`t died. Since then we havent seen each other very much, but we have talked on the phone and we have written emails to each other.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Very nice story Joni. I'm glad your friend has recovered. Good work, you have very few language mistakes, check them, please. Consult me if necessary, then print and hand in.
Well done!