Tuesday, November 25, 2008

UNIT 14- DANGER: JOGGERS!

A few years ago my mother and I were living in Buenos Aires. Our apartment was next to Park, and every afternoon we went for a run after I returned from school.

A lot of people had told me to be careful of muggers in the park, so I didn’t usually take anything with me. But one morning my father needed to talk to me at six o’clock, so I take my mobile phone with me.
While I was running, there was another jogger. He started to talk me. After minutes my father called me, so I took my mobile phone. I was ausent mine when the another jogger bumped into me and stole my mobile phone. I started shouting and demanding that he had my cell. I’m not usually a hot-headded person but I really lost my temper.

I returned to my house and I dind’t say anything because I was angry, so I went to my bed for sleep.

No comments: