Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my plans for the weekend

Your smile so radiant My heart stops delighted Ven takes my hand to escape this terrible darkness. At the moment when you came back to find My mind brought me that beautiful place. Who as a child was so valuable to me. I want to know whether you want to dance with me I das if you bring your hand. By a walkway of light and darkness. Perhaps still thinking about it no I know I can not but I know and understand That you need love . And the courage to fight what you hayarás. My heart thrilled vibrates By the dust of hope and magic . Of the universe that all aspire to possess. I love for a lifetime I do not mind even if you are not interested. Ven takes my hand to escape this endless darkness.

1 comment:

Jimena Cas said...

Joni, great words, is it a song? What´s its name?
Remember you have to post your plans for the wekend, please correct it. You may leave the song if you want to share it, but please include its name and author.
One more thing: edit your profile information, where it says "Nombre a mostrar" type your name and first three letters of your surname.
See you, Jimena